Galvin Green Reed Waterproof GORE-TEX Paclite Jacket - Junior - Midnight Blue/Platinum
This Galvin Green Reed Waterproof is a waterproof full-zip jacket in GORE-TEX Paclite Technology fabric. Ultralight and ultra-packable with excellent breathability and an adjustable chest width and bottom edge. Equipped with a chest pocket and velcro tabs and sewn-in elastic for adjusting the cuffs.
• Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry.
• Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
• Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
• Durable waterproof protection.
• Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movementm specially developed for golfers.
• Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
• Easy to wash and maintai, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.