Galvin Green Ayers GORE-TEX Paclite Half Zip Jacket - Navy/Blue/White
The new star of streamlined rain jackets. There are no pockets to hinder the swing on the half-zip GORE-TEX Paclite garment which features an adjustable collar, as well as chest tabs to tighten the fit when needed. Stretch fabric is deployed across the back and elbows to make it entirely compatible with the swing.
• Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry.
• Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
• Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
• Durable waterproof protection.
• Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
• Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
• Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.