Galvin Green Arch GORE-TEX Short Sleeve Full Zip Jacket - Navy/Blue/White
The lightest shell layer jacket in the range at 230g, with no unnecessary fabric or features. A short sleeve full-zip jacket in GORE-TEX stretch fabric, which displays the stretch directions on the inside.
Extremely flexible and breathable, while providing reassuring protection from rain and wind. Folds down to store in most bag pockets.
• Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry.
• Ultra-light and ultra-packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
• Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess hear and moisture.
• Durable waterproof protection.
• Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
• Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
• Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape form the inside.