Galvin Green Apoline GORE-TEX Paclite Full-Zip Jacket – Womens - Dahlia/Wild Orchid
The Galvin Green Apoline GORE-TEX Paclite is a ultimate lightweight, full-zip waterproof jacket in stretch fabric. Maximising the GORE-TEX Paclite Technology fabric to the full. Extremely breathable and easy to store in the bag. Two front pockets and pre-shaped sleeves with slightly extended cuffs.
Designed with contrasting colour panels on the front and back shoulder, plus drawstring adjusters at bottom edge.
• Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry.
• Ultra-light and ultra-packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
• Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
• Durable waterproof protection.
• Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
• Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
• Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion micro scopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.